My Favorite Smurf

Assalamualaikum and good evening!! To all readers...

This is my first time joining Contest by Nuffnang...
The task given was to tell about my favourite Smurf...The lovable blue creatures are back for more adventures with Papa Smurf, Brainy Smurf, Smurfette and many others. Fighting their biggest (literally) enemy Gargamel and his cat, Azrael, The Smurfs find themselves in a completely different world! Hint: it’s got something to do with… a big apple! ;)



 
 
 
Who's my favourite Smurf?

I rather choose Brainy...His name just show that he was an intelligent Smurf. Then I realized that he can lead the others and find their way from New York City back to the Smurf Village. But I also think if Brainy and the others work together to find their way. Oh...it would be very interesting I guess...
He can think wisely....
He can be a leader...
He can come out with craziest idea to run away from strangers...
He can....?? I don't have any idea....

Btw...I think that's all I can write because this is the first time I joined nuffnang contest. I don't expect anything. Muahahah!! I hope to get the free pass.... ^^

Teehee!!

Tabung kewangan sambung belajar Asasi di Universiti Malaya. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my Insta: syafiq_ahadin

Nuffnang